Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The backyard photo shoot

Jaylee was my model today. I didn't have to twist her arm, that's for sure! I usually don't use special effects on my photographs. I like to capture things how they really appear. It seems like a lot of digital photographers are adjusting the color and contrast a lot. Personally I like the challenge of trying to capture a really good photograph without adjusting it on my computer. I decided to play around and see what all of the fuss is about. I can see where it is addicting because it really makes the photographs look really neat and interesting. I think I will use it from time to time. All and all my little Jaylee is still beautiful with or without special effects.









Marshall wasn't a cooperative model today. I guess that is typical of a two year old little boy! I was able to get this shot of his feet though.....

Peace and love.......

No comments: