Friday, April 22, 2011

Vacation Part 8, The Last Stop, Florida Central Zoo


We got off the boat in the morning and had 8 hours to spare before our train left, so we decided to go to the Florida Central Zoo.


At the zoo they had a Bungee trampoline jump, the kids loved it!




My free spirit!


Marshall's turn!




Marshall was belly laughing so hard, that we were all laughing.



The Florida Zoo was so beautiful!


Marshall Man striking a pose!



This is was the last stop of our vacation!  It was perfect in every way.  We bonded and relaxed as a family and the kids traveled and behaved so well.  Russ and I are so lucky to have these wonderful kids.  We had the most amazing time, and I will never forget it.  I am so lucky to have these wonderful people in my life, it's all I need.  Russ and the kids I love you so much!

Peace and love.......

No comments: