Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's Mommy Marshall Day!


Last weekend Jaylee had her special day with me, so today was Marshall's day.
We headed out on this cold snowy day to go out to lunch and spend some time at the arcade.


Marshall chose pizza for lunch, so pizza it was!


Then we headed over to the arcade and Marshall could read on the games how many tokens each game took, and he put the coins in all by himself.


He won almost 100 tickets all together!




After the arcade, we walked the mall a little and bought him a new outfit.
Then he rode the little carousal and got into the hurricane simulator, which was hilarious!


I love this little boy more then words can describe.  He has handled becoming a big brother so incredibly well and he really deserved this day.  I miss having one on one time with him.  It's very challenging balancing one on one time with each of the kids.


We had such a wonderful day!

I apologize for the picture quality.  The battery on my camera died, so these were taken with my cell phone.

Peace and love...

No comments: