Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Marshall Turns 4!

I can't even believe that he is 4 years old already!
It doesn't seem possible.
When I first started this blog Marshall was 7 months old and just learning to crawl, now look at him....

Russ, Jaylee and I snuck into his room this morning and woke him up singing happy birthday this morning.  The first words out of his mouth were "When do we get to go to my birthday dinner??"  
We came down for breakfast and let him open his gift from us and his Grammy.

I told him yesterday that it was going to be the VERY last day of him ever being 3 years old.  I told him that he will never be 3 again.  I asked him how he felt about that, and this was his reply
"Mommy I'm tired of being 3 anyways"


I asked him if he felt any different being 4 years old now and he said
"I think my voice is starting to change"

This child cracks me up every single day.....


Marshall is a bit of a handful... but in a good way.  He is such a unique and amazing child.  He is full of life, and mischief.  He is also sensitive and is full of imagination and ideas.  He is hilarious and loves to make people laugh.

He tells me that he will be my "snuggle buddy" forever.....

He melts my heart on a daily basis.  

He will do anything to make his sister happy and to stop her tears.



He loves his baby brother.  I was so worried that he would be jealous and upset about the new baby, but he has done amazing with such a big change.  Although he can be a little rough with him at times, I think it's because he just wants to play with him so badly.

I feel honored to be Marshall's Mommy.  God gave me an amazing gift when he brought Marshall into our lives 4 years ago, and for that I will be forever grateful.

Peace and love....

No comments: