Tuesday, June 19, 2012

May 26, 2012

Brian's Retirement Party Weekend


Brayden playing with the hose.
Such a cutie pie. 



Sawyer and Marshall enjoying the party.



Uncle Glenn, Scott and Russ working the grill.  Well I think Scott and Russ are supervising.



Russ and his Grandpa Nichols



Brian, Scott and Aunt Deb



Brayden and Morgan
Morgan was keeping cool, it was such HOT day



Morgan and Sawyer.
I think Morgan was upset that Sawyer was eating her hat!


Brian and Brayden looking at the chickens.


Amiee and Sawyer.  Sawyer got passed around during the whole weekend!


Wade, Kim and Morgan
Kailey and Amara


Russ's Dad taking everything in.


Russ and Kendra


The kids playing with the chickens.
They had so much fun with them.


Kailey and Miss Morgan


Kendra, Amara and Bruce


A few headed to the pool for a bit because it was sooooo HOT.


All of the kids in the pool.  It was so so hot, that they went back to the hotel to go for a swim for a bit.
Marshall, Jaylee, Amara, Kailey, Beth, Andrew, Jacob, Joseph and Hunter


It's GRUB time!!


Bruce and Amara


The twins catching chickens!



It happened to be Amara's 16th birthday!
It was also Bob's and my birthday too.


Amara, Brad and Kailey


Poor Morgan!!  


Everyone hanging out and eating!


Grandpa Nichols and his Great Grand-kids


Aunt Laurie and Uncle Ron's doggie Lucy found a nice spot with a view to watch the festivities!


Being silly with dress up beads!



AHHH!!  Bad Dog!  He got in the party trash!  But doesn't he look SO PROUD.


Grandpa Nichols and Aunt Cathy with the kiddos



We all went out for a nice dinner the night before everyone left.
Uncle Glenn, Aunt Laurie, Uncle Ron, Russ, Jaylee, Grandpa Nichols, Sawyer and I, Aunt Cathy and Marshall.


Sawyer (Smiley), Uncle Glenn and Jaylee.


Marshall being a silly butt!!


It was a wonderful weekend!  It was so nice to catch up with family.
Family and friends came from NY, FL, NC, MI, MD, and WV.  I had a hard time getting everyone on camera, so I stole some pictures from facebook!!

I'm sorry if I didn't get any pictures of everyone on here, feel free to email some to me and I will get them on here.

We appreciated everyone coming to Brian's party.  I know it was a long drive for a lot of you.  I also am so grateful for all of the help I received.  Everyone chipped in and everything came together so perfectly!!

Peace and Love......

No comments: