Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jaylee goes to Kindergarten!!


I still can't believe it!!  The time has come..... 
Jaylee is officially a kindergartner!  


She was so excited, and definitely ready for school.
The night before I hugged her and I told her how it just seemed like yesterday that she was a little baby, and now she is starting school.



She looked at me and said, "Mommy I'm still going to be a little kid for a long time!"



Jaylee and her friend Mia


Waiting with her new class mates.


And there she goes.......


I have to say that I am so proud of the little girl that she has become.  She is such a good kid and she has such a strong urge to learn and try new things.  I know it's going to fly by now that she has started school, so I am going to try to treasure every moment.  

Peace and love......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, she looks adorable!! And so excited as well! :) And yes it is going to fly. I can't believe Noah is in 3rd grade already!

Kelly said...

She was so excited!