Monday, September 5, 2011

Marshall is such a big boy now!

Let me start off by saying that I have fallen behind on my blog this summer.  Shame on me!!  This post is from June 2011



My little Bubby Butt as I call him, is now fully potty trained!!  FINALLY!




Life would be so boring without this little man in my life.  Marshall certainly makes life interesting.  He is hilarious, cute and quite the handful at times.  He is a ball of energy.  He has this brightness about him.  He rarely cries or carries on about things.




The most amazing quality of this child is his unselfishness.  I have never seen a child that is so completely giving.  For instance while getting the kids a double Popsicle he realized that I gave him the last one.  He looks at me and says "Mommy you don't have one"  I said "It's ok Marshall"  He immediately, without hesitation broke it in half and handed half to me.




This child is a light in my life.  I can be having the worst day, and he just looks at me and smiles and I feel a warmth from him.  He can drive me completely crazy with his antics and then out of the blue he will say "I love you Mommy" and my heart melts.




Marshall you mean the world to me.  I see nothing but amazing things in your future, and I can't wait to see the person you will grow into someday.


No comments: