Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Our Weekend Trip to Deep Creek Lake, Maryland


July 2011

Our good friends the Betterelli's and us took a weekend trip to Deep Creek Lake, Maryland.  We rented a little cottage in the woods right across from the lake.


We had a perfect weekend!  

I found Marshall asleep under this coffee table!  He left his bed and dragged in his pillow and blankets.




We spent a lot of time in the hot tub!!


Riley striking a pose!


Then we had a full two days at the beach!!



Marshall relaxing!!


My kids and Riley in the big chair!



Marshall being a goof, of course!!


Notice how we are all posing so nice for this picture....... and then there is Marshall with his "knuckle bams" as he calls them.

Coby and I


The kids loved feeding the ducks.


The girls posing on our last day


We even took a hike to Swallow Falls



We had such a relaxing and fun time.  The kids all had so much fun, and we spent it with good people!

Peace and love.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Love LOVE the family picture and the last one of Jaylee in the water. Glad you had a relaxing great time!:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Deep Creek Lake to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane