Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Boy Scout Camp


Marshall joined Cub Scouts this year.  He absolutely LOVES it!
 

Russ and him went to Marshall's first ever Boy Scout Camp for the weekend.
 

Marshall has been having a hard time finding an activity that he likes.  He's uncomfortable doing t-ball or soccer.  His cub scout troop is extremely small, but I think that is why he feels so comfortable.
 


They camped and fished and even did archery.
 




Plus he got lots of one on one time with Daddy!
 

He met lots of new friends too.
 




Every once in a while I get a small glimpse of what my children will look like when they are grown.
I see it in this picture.  I don't know why, but I do.  He looks so grown up.  I often wonder what they will be like.  Will they have a happy and fulfilled life?  Will they do good in the world?  Will they be kind and compassionate towards others?  I think so.  
 

Marshall told me that when he grows up he wants to be a boy scout leader.
He really looks up to Tom his Cub Scout Master. 
Peace and love....

No comments: