Saturday, September 21, 2013

Jaylee turns 7!

So here I am 6 months behind on my blog trying to play catch up.  So please bear with me.

March 16, 2013

How would you describe Jaylee in a nut shell....

She is funny, smart, and so kind.  She cares about how other's feel before of thinking of anything else.  She worries and cares about others.  She has amazing intuition just like me and she is learning how to use it.  She loves art and loves to read.  She is reading at a 5th grade level!  She has a very strong imagination.  She sees the wonderful in the small things.

I am trying very hard to not raise my children to be materialistic in this VERY materialistic world.  It is so hard to do that when everything in this life is centered around "things".  I encourage my children to have fun with things like going outside to play, our pets, music, nature and arts and crafts.  Trust me they still love their t.v. and games, and they would do that all day long if I didn't set boundaries.

Jaylee leans this way more easier then Marshall does, but every child is different.

It's so hard to believe that she is 7 years old!  She is our bright and shiny light.  Always smiling, happy and bouncing around.  She has the greatest sense of humor and the most gorgeous smile.  She is a free spirit and I know that she has and will continue to bring such amazing things to this world.

We had Jaylee's birthday party at a local bakery.  They did all sorts of fun arts and crafts and played games.  Then they all got to decorate cupcakes.  It was such a fun birthday for her and her friends.















I know I say this every single year when the kids have their birthdays, but it goes by so so fast.  It really seems like yesterday that she was just a little newborn baby.  I try to treasure every moment and try not to get too caught up in the everyday stresses and hassles of life.

You can learn these lessons from your children, look at life the way that they do and you will see what is truly important....

peace and love.....

No comments: