Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Dirty Girl Mud Run

April 27, 2013 - The Boob Warriors!!!

Most of the Lederhouse girls enrolled in the Dirty Girl Mud Run in Virginia Beach.  This mud run was a charity event that raised money for The Breast Cancer Society.  What was most amazing was how many of the family came along just to cheer us on and support us!  It was so much fun, and for such a great cause!  Every one of us did it for our own reasons that are close to our hearts.  Russ's Aunt Janet is a breast cancer survivor and she finished the whole run.  She did every obstacle!

For me the loss of my Grandmother and Russ's mother were my reasons, but this event was also my very first 5K event!  I ran the whole thing, except for a few areas where the mud was really deep and slippery.  But that was such a big deal for me.

So here are some pictures of us spending time together during this wonderful event!

































Family is the best.....
Peace and love..............

No comments: